Pages

vendredi 14 juin 2013

Letter U

This is my entry for the Alpha/Dictionary Challenge at the Craft Barn. 
I chose the word «upside-down» to work with ;) and this is my page:





I first covered the page with white acrylic paint. The Lighthouse is part of a stamp by Michael Powell and then colored with distress inks.


Material used: white acrylic paint, Michael Powell stamp (coastal getaway), Distress Ink (mustard seed, spices marmalade, salty ocean, faded jeans, aged mahogany, festive berries, vintage photo, walnut stain), letraset (Fine line drawing pen: 0.1 - 0.3)

I wish you all a wonderful day,





14 commentaires:

  1. That was a great idea and you've done a wonderful artistic work on your illustration.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. A clever idea - that's a beautiful stamp.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Good choice of word - love the upside down lighthouse!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I adore this! What a clever idea to provide your illustration - upside down! I always wished I could live in a beautiful lighthouse just like this one - except the right way up! Lovely page! Julie Ann xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Great word choice and such a good idea, your lighthouse looks fabulous.
    Yvonne

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Wonderful idea lol great page

    MaggieH

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Great page and word choice.Lovely lighthouse stamp.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Your artwork is really nice and I think it is so neat to be upside down!
    sandy

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Brilliant - I knew what your chosen word was as soon as your web page opened! Lovely artwork and clever interpretation. MMx

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Great idea to use 'upside down'! Lovely page! xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Catching up on comments after my hols, fabulous page, love the upsidedown lighthouse a wonderful interpretation of the word.

    Sylv xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. ahhhh géniale l'interprétation!! j'adore
    Merci de ta participation

    RépondreSupprimer